Mastercam - CAD CAM Software
Why Choose MasterCAM?
One of the oldest CAD CAM Packages around is MasterCam. Some of the most knowledgeable support staff and well known CNC Software CAD CAM packages around today. After years of modification this CAD/CAM package is feature rich and can do almost anything.
Mastercam’s Support is one of the best available
Mastercam is supported worldwide with a lot of good support. Whether you get support directly from them or through a forum there are plenty of people that know the product and are willing to help you out through the learning process. Mastercam also enjoys there own large online community that offers CAD/CAM advice, help, tips and tricks to fellow Mastercam programmers.
Mastercam is been around the longest
Mastercam was started and launched in 1983 being one of the first CAD/CAM packages available to manufacturing industry. Therefore learning the software and finding people that know the platform from the past makes this a software that you can not go wrong with.
Mastercam CAD/CAM packages and add ons
- Mastercam Mill - Powerful, fully associative programming package for 2, 3, 4, and 5-axis milling.
- Mastercam Lathe - Associative CNC programming system for simple to complex turning.
- Mastercam Router - Easy-to-use associative CAD/CAM specifically designed for routers.
- Mastercam Wire - Quick wire EDM programming.
- Mastercam Art - Design and machine beautiful 3D work from flat art, drawings, and photographs. This is an add-on to Mastercam Mill and Router.
- Mastercam Design Tools - Mastercam Design, streamlined 3D CAD software, is included in most Mastercam CAM packages. Mastercam Solids is an add-on that lets you create, import, and machine solid models.
- Mastercam Maintenance - Seperate charge to protect your Mastercam investment by ensuring that you have the latest Mastercam software updates.
- Mastercam Add-ins - Sometimes that one additional CAD or CAM tool - makes a specific job easier, faster, and more profitable. Must look at your specific application.